- Engineer specialized in Power Plants and Electrical Grids
- 3 years as erection and commissioning Engineer
- 9 years as plant manager at a diesel power plant in an isolated grid
- 5 years as engineering manager at a 570 MW coal-fired power plant
- Further experience in several Operational Excellence and Asset Management functions, currently leading a small and efficient team which delivers performance monitoring and analysis of power plants whilst defining their operations team by, for example delivering Performance Benchmarking, both internally on an annual basis and to external clients as well. We are the owners of the operational KPI and manage the OSIsoft PI data historian system.
- From 2017 until 2019 I led the projects to automate and harmonise reporting of operational parameters and apply advanced analytics for the Generation business through Machine Learning techniques.
“We digitized our current processes before starting to redesign them from a digital perspective and we would recommend doing it”
Speaker for the following session:
Presentation: How the becoming more Digital is allowing Uniper to reduce costs and improve performance!